It’s all about the experience.
We’re passionate about outdoor cooking. There’s something very primal and satisfying about grilling or smoking food over a charcoal fire. We also love the rich smoky flavor that only natural lump charcoal can offer – it’s the difference between serving a meal and an outdoor feast. Our goal is for you to experience the same satisfaction we do each time you use a Kamado Joe grill.
We focus more on the “product line”, than the “bottom line”.
That’s not to say we don’t appreciate the rewards of hard work – we do. We just find it hard to take shortcuts. When we find better materials or develop a design improvement we integrate it, even if it costs us a little more. We truly believe you want products that function at the highest level, look aesthetically pleasing and last a lifetime.
We don’t mind earning your trust.
We put a high value on our connection with you, and consider anything related to you as urgent. From small things like returning your phone call or email to meeting a critical delivery date. We want you to connect with us and others like you, who are passionate about the kamado-style of grilling, to share your experiences, techniques and recipes in person and online.
A promise is a promise.
Promises can be timeless. Our commitment is to make sure you have a great experience before, during and after your purchase, and that our products function as promised and last a lifetime with proper care. In the future, it wouldn’t surprise us to hear stories of Kamado Joe®’s being mentioned in wills, so the family won’t fight over who gets Dad’s grill!
Competition benefits everyone.
History proves that tension in the marketplace leads to better products, better service and lower prices. We’ve done our homework and we’ve found that some grills are good, while others wouldn’t make a good boat anchor – we’re confident that our grill is the new benchmark. We enjoy a good rivalry and if by chance we motivate others to build more value into their products, then everyone wins. Compare our grills to the competition.
We’re not for everyone.
If you see grilling as work we’re probably not for you. On the other hand, if you put a priority on taste and understand the value and flexibility of kamado-style cooking – your new favorite grill is sitting in our warehouse. If you’ve discovered that our grills use better materials than our competition, and that they’ll last a lifetime with proper care, then you’ve done your research.
We’re confident you’ll find that we use higher grade materials, a superior design and all at a preferred price – That’s the Kamado Joe® Difference.
Kamado Joe® Premium Features
- Stainless Steel Fittings and Fastenings.
- Stainless Steel and Powder Coated Side Shelves and Bands.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grate with Hinged Door.
- Heavy Duty Finished Bamboo Handle and Side Shelves
(mildew and weather-resistant).
- Extra Large Thermometer with Cooking Guide.
- 8 Welded Utensil Pins (4 on Each Side Shelf)
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Cart.
- Locking Cart Wheels.
- Comes Fully Assembled.
Kamado Joe® Specifications:
- Dimensions 46.5” wide by 48” high by 28” deep (118.1 cm by 121.9 cm by 71.1 cm)
- Cooking Surface 256 square inches (650 square centimeters)
- w/Rack Extension 407 square inches (1,034 square centimeters)
- Net Weight 188 pounds (85 kilograms)
- Heat Range 180°F – 750°F+ (82°C – 399°C)
- Base/Lid High Fire Heat-Resistant Ceramics
- Glaze Heat-Resistant Ceramic Coating
- Top Vent Cast Iron
- Cooking Grate 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Fire Box/Fire Ring High Fire Heat-Resistant Ceramics
- Fire Grate Cast Iron
- Handle & Side Shelves Finished Bamboo
- Spring Hinge Powder-Coated Iron
- Draft Door 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Cart Powder-Coated Iron